CNC lathe machining is a high-precision, high-efficiency machining method of automatic lathe with digital information control parts and tool displacement. It is an effective way to solve the variety of varieties, complex shape, high precision and other problems to achieve efficient and automated processing.
When you contact us, Elecrow wants to know the following information
- 2D or 3D drawings or physical samples; (Format: DWG, DXF, STP, IGS, PRT).
- Two-dimensional documents of the customer need to be clearly expressed : product size, precision tolerances, processing quantity, materials, surface treatment and other special requirements.
- The drawings can be modified or designed properly according to customer's requirement.
- Product Surface Treatment: sandblasting, highlights, polishing, electroplating, anodizing, wire drawing, silk screen, laser engraving, etching, UV, etc.
- Common processing materials: stainless steel, alloy steel, Alloy aluminum, zinc alloy, titanium alloy, copper, iron, plastic, PMMA (plexiglass), POM, UHWM and other raw materials.
- Quotation: Please contact email@example.com, after receiving the request, we will give you the quotation as soon as possible, two hours in general working day, the latest 24 hours , except in special cases.
- Quality &Delivery: Elecrow promises in strict to follow the requirements of customer, to process each product with high quality and high efficiency .The product processing cycle is generally 3-7 days, depending on the degree of complexity of the product.
- Poor processing: If any quality problems and product size differences, Please feel free to contact us at any time. Elecrow arranges the factory to repair or redo.
- Enterprise Commitment: we promise to provide the lowest price, but the price is not the only factor in our service, quality, delivery, after-sale and service attitude are equally important.
Write Your Own Review