This is the CrowPi L base shield with GPIO interface. Through this base shield, you can easily connect with 150+ kinds of Crowtail modules to learn the application of various sensors. Crowtail modules can be plugged into the CrowPi L through this base shield. Additionally, this expansion board has an onboard ADC chip, so it is possible to use an analog output module on the CrowPi L. It uses the MCP3008 chip to communicate with the Raspberry Pi through the SPI interface.
Learn more about Crowtail Series, click here.
- Base Shield Size(length x width ):73.4 x 58.3mm
- Acrylic protection Case Size(length x width ):76.7 x 68.7mm
- Crowtail compatible interface
- Length of GPIO Cable: 100mm
- 1x CrowPi LBase Shield
- 1x GPIO Extension Cable
- 1x Pack of screws
- 2X Acrylic protection Case