1.3 inch IPS TFT LCD Display ST7789
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is a 1.3 inch display screen with a resolution of 240 (RGB) x240. It is an IPS full view LCD display panel so the color looks great in any direction. The drive IC is ST7789, and the universal 7-pin SPI interface is used.
The bottom has an SD card slot, which makes it easy to load full-color bitmaps from the MicroSD card in FAT16/FAT32 format.
Support the main control MCU such as ESP32/ESP8266/Arduino/STM32.
- 1.3 inch TFT LCD Display
- Built-in microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Backlight: 2-Chip white LED, Vf=3.2V(If=20mA)
- Resolution: 240 (RGB) x240
- Interface: SPI serial
- Drive IC: ST7789
- Operating Temperature: -20℃~+70℃
- Storage Temperature: -30℃~+80℃
- Dimension: 35.8mm x 35.8mm x 5.3mm
- Weight: 7.6g
- STEP1 Prepare the below stuffs:
Crowduino Uno 1.3 inch IPS TFT LCD Display [[File:|300px]] Get one now [ Get one now]
- STEP1 Download Adafruit-ST7735-Library and Adafruit-GFX-Library
- STEP2 Configure controller board&communication port
- On top of the Arduino IDE, click “Tools>Board>” and select “Arduino Uno” from the available options
- Select the COM port that indicates Arduino Uno. Please note that the actual numbers after the “COM” word will vary from computer to computer, so they could be different from the ones shown in the figure.
- STEP3 Install Library: Unzip the files and copy them to the Libraries directory under the Arduino installation directory
- Note: Please change "-" in the folder name to "_", and delete"_ master"
- STEP4 Open Arduino IDE, click "File"-->"Example"-->"Adafruit ST7735 and ST7789 Library"-->"graphicstest_st7789" to load the code
- You can list you question here or contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support.