Breadboard Power Supply
This Breadboard Power Supply can directly takes power from DC Jack or Mini USB port and outputs a selectable 5V or 3.3V regulated voltage directly to breadboard. This power supply fits the breadboard like Basic Bread Board With Slot.
With this board, you can send power to both power lane of the breadboard, and each side has a on/off switch.
- 5V/3.3V regulated voltage
- Dual lane output
- Separate power selection for each lane
- Dual power port input
- Special designed for Breadboard usage
|Output Voltage||Channel 3.3V||3.235||3.3||3.365||V|
|Channel 5V: 10mA≤IOUT≤600mA, 6.5V≤VIN ≤12V||4.9000||5.0||5.100||V|
- Align the polarity of pin header to breadboard. (Usually Red for +, Blue for -)
- Plug the supply board to breadboard completely.
Now you may de-activate power by the two jumpers, or adjust the vertical switches to select different voltage. The horizontal switch is used to select Jack pin or mini USB cable as input.
How to buy
You can visit here to purchase it.