Difference between revisions of "Crowbits-Buzzer"
|(3 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 04:20, 28 July 2020
The buzzer is a digital output module, it makes a sound when receives the signal. Typical uses of buzzer include alarm devices, timers, etc.
- Easy to use the piezoelectric buzzer
- Digital output module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Oscillation Frequency: (2.7 ±0.3) KHz
- Sound Pressure Level: ≥80dB
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an input module, such as Crowbits-Switch.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power, the buzzer will beep when you press the self-locking switch.
Note: Please tear off the paper on the buzzer when you want to use it for the buzzer to work properly. The paper on top is in order to protect it while shipping and transporting.