The linear potentiometer is an analog input module, it changes the resistance of the whole circuit to control your circuit.
- Analog input module
- Linear resistance taper
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- The range of resistance of the potentiometer: 0~5KΩ
- 18mm long slide length
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. Sliding the rheostat, you can see that the LED will have a progressive effect of darkening or brightening.