The microphone is an analog input module that can be used as an ear for your circuit, it detects the sound from the environment.
- Low-power, omnidirectional microphone
- Analog input module
- Easy to use
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-Buzzer.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When a sound is detected around, the buzzer connected behind will make a sound.