The power supply is the heart of the Crowbits, The power supply is the power source of the entire Crowbits eco-system and modules, allowing to power them both by battery and power cord connection. On the technical side, the battery is a Lithium battery, the same battery that most of us have inside our phone these days. The voltage of the battery is 3.7V, 3.7 is a bit too much for our use case and the CrowBits, in order to protect them we step down using a module called DC-DC regulator from 3.7V to 3.3V - this allows us to power on the Crowbits safety. The power supply module is rechargeable, it can be charged by a 5V/1A power adapter through a micro USB interface.
- Single output port.
- Output indicator.
- Output Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Charging method: Micro USB 5V DC
- Dimensions: 56(L)*31(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply; An input module, such as Crowbits-Switch; An extension module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When you press the self-locking switch, the LED light.