TPL5111 Timer is a stand-alone breakout that will turn any electronics into low-power electronics. It can be used to activate or deactivate your electronic device via internal time (The timing time can be up to 1 hour).
- 6 kinds of timing time
- Timer accuracy: 1% (typical)
- Timing mode: manual
- Digital input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Turn on the power. Toggle a time on the DIP switch (for example, I set it to 10s), press the "Start" button, the LED light behind it will turn on after 10s.