Crowduino M0- SD
A simple, yet powerful, 32-bit extension of the Arduino UNO platform. And we design this Crowduino- M0-SD board for you. This board also powered by Atmel’s SAMD21 MCU, featuring a 32-bit ARM Cortex® M0 core. The power of its Atmel’s core gives this board an upgraded flexibility and boosts the scope of projects one can think of and make; moreover, it makes the M0 the ideal educational tool for learning about 32-bit application development. With the new Crowduino M0-SD board, the more creative individual will have the potential to create one’s most imaginative and new ideas for IoT devices, wearable technologies, high tech automation, wild robotics and other not yet thinkable adventures in the world of makers. The Crowduino- M0-SD can be powered via the micro USB connection or with an external power supply. The power source is selected automatically. And you can use it with SD card for saving more data.
- SD card for saving more data
- Each of the 14 digital i/o pins on the M0 can be used as an input or output
- The ATSAMD21G18 has 256 KB of flash program memory (with 4 KB used for the bootloader)
- 32 KB of SRAM and up to 16KB by emulation of EEPROM
- USB Overcurrent Protection
- The Crowduino M0-SD can be programmed with the Arduino software
- The SAMD21 also supports TWI and SPI communication
- The Crowduino- M0-SD is ideal for projects demanding high computing power.
|Micro controller||ATSAMD21G18, 48pins LQFP|
|Analog I/O Pins||6+1ADC|
|DC Current per I/O Pins||7mA|
|Digital I/O Pins||20, with 12 PWM and UART|
You can list you question here or contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for technology support.