ESP32 Display 5.0'' Intelligent Touch Screen Wi-Fi&BLE 800*480 HMI Display
Elecrow ESP32 5.0-inch display is a powerful HMI touch screen with a 800*480 resolution LCD display. It uses the ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N4R2 module as the main control processor, with a dual-core 32-bit LX6 microprocessor, integrated WiFi and Bluetooth wireless functions, a main frequency of up to 240MHz,providing powerful performance and versatile applications, suitable for IoT application devices and other scenes.
The module includes a 5.0-inch LCD display and a driver board. The display screen uses a resistive touch technology and comes with a resistive touch pen, making the screen usage more flexible. In addition, the board has reserved a TF card slot, multiple peripheral interfaces, USB interface, speaker interface, battery interface, etc., providing more expansion possibilities. It supports development environments such as Arduino IDE, Espressif IDF, Lua RTOS, Micro Python, and is compatible with the LVGL graphics library. This enables developers to not only customize their own UI interfaces but also to create interesting projects quickly and easily, greatly shortening the development cycle.
The ESP32 5.0-inch display is suitable for a wide range of scenes such as automotive HMI, medical equipment, industrial control, power, civil electronics, automation, GPS, new energy, and IoT application devices. Its various interfaces and expansion functions make it able to meet the needs of different fields, providing users with a more comprehensive solution.
- lIntegrated ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N4R2 module,built-in wireless communication 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 5.0;
- Support development environment Arduino IDE, Espressif IDF, Lua RTOS, Micro python and compatible with LVGL graphics library;
- Built-in LVGL demo interface and Arduino example, plug and play;
- LCD 800*480 5.0 inches TFT-LCD with driver IC ILI6122/ILI5960;
- Rich peripheral interfaces and expansion functions enable it to meet the needs of different fields.
- Model: 5.0 inch ESP32 display
- Main Processor: ESP32-S3-WROOM-1-N4R2
- Resolution: 800*480
- Color Depth: 16M
- Touch Type: Resistive Touch Screen
- Touch Panel: TN Panel
- Screen: TFT-LCD Screen
- Display driver: ILI6122/ILI5960
- External power supply: DC5V-2A
- Interface: 1*TF Card Slot, 1* GPIO, 1*Speak, 1* UART1, 1*UART0
|SPK||Output audio signal,connected with speakers.The motherboard comes with a power amplifier chip circuit.|
|RST||Reset button.Push it to reset the system.|
|BOOT||Download button.Push it and the reset button at the same time to start the Firmware download mode.Through USB interface, users can download the upgraded firmware to modify the underlying software and add new function to the hardware.|
|GPIO_D||Digital and artificial I/O interface.|
|TF||Provide off-line save and extra storage space.|
|UART0||Build the communication among Logic modules, including serial communication module and print module.(you can't use it and UART0(Type-c) as input at the same time)|
|BAT||Connect with the lithium battery.|
|UART0(USB-C)||Provide serial communication, supply voltage(transform USB to UART0) and serial information printing.|
|5.0-inch HMI Port||Pin Number|
|NOTE||Please click on the titles to switch to the tutorial page.|
|For Beginners||Please first click on 'Play with Arduino' to compile and run 'hello world' and the factory demo program.|
- Click here to see the frequently asked questions of ESP32 display.
- The tutorial video on uploading code for ESP32 displays.
- How to upload the factory program.
- How to install factory firmware.
- You can list your question at the forum or contact email@example.com for technology support.