How to export gerber files from Eagle file
http://www.elecrow.com/wiki/index.php?title=File:Elecrow_PCB_eagle_rule.zip This design rule is to help check whether the width, drills meet the manufacturing ability or not.
Resource Needed（CAM file download)
- For 2 layers board,you need to download Elecrow_Gerber_Generater_DrillAlign.zip.
- For 4 layers board,you need to download Elecrow_Gerber_Generater_4-layer_1-2-15-16.zip
1. unzip the CAM file you download and add it to you eagle CAM folder.
2. Open you PCBname.brd with eagle software. Here used the Crowduino as an example.
3.Display all the layers of the PCB. It's very important to avoid missing some layers in the gerber file.
4.Right-Click the CAM button
6. Choose Elecrow_Gerber_Generater_DrillAlign.CAM and OPEN it. If the PCB is 4 layer, select the 4 layer CAM file.
7.Right-Click the Processing Job Button
8.Copy all the needed files to one folder and zip it.
Top layer: pcbname.GTL
Bottom layer: pcbname.GBL
Solder Stop Mask top: pcbname.GTS
Solder Stop Mask Bottom: pcbname.GBS
Silk Top: pcbname.GTO
Silk Bottom: pcbname.GBO
NC Drill: pcbname.TXT
Mechanical layer : pcbname.GML
For Stencil, the GTP and GBP layer is also needed.
Now, What you need to do is order PCB online ,and wait to get the PCB boards.