SF101 10.1 Inch 1920x1080 Display HDMI VGA IPS PS3 PS4 Gaming Screen
The 10.1 inch HD LED display comes with Full HD 1080p support, the HDMI screen delivers spectacular image quality. The on-screen vibrancy is contrasted by the vortex pattern on the pedestal. it uses the VESA wall mount pattern, easily mount your LED monitor on the wall in a manner that is both aesthetically pleasing and conveniently practical. You will be able to save sample space and view the screen in a position that affords the greatest visibility possible. IPS provides advanced in-plane switching technology for premium color performance at any viewing angle. With Flicker-less technology say goodbye to annoying screen flickering, and with a blue light filter, you’re shielded from eye-straining blue light.
Works perfectly for PS3 PS4 WiiU XBOX360 Raspberry Pi 3, 2 1 Model B B+, industrial equipment, car audio and video, car headrest, medical equipment display.
- 1920*1080 resolution, up to 1080p with clear image and colorful display.
- IPS LED Technology Display brings you a subversive color experience and large viewing screen.
- Support audio speaker with built-in high-quality loudspeakers.
- 10.1 inch Screen Size - portable display monitor much more easily to take it to anywhere you like.
- Compatible for PS3 PS4 XBOX360 Raspberry pi, industrial equipment, car audio and video, car headrest, medical equipment display.
- Model: SF101
- Display Technology: LED Display
- Screen Size: 10.1 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9 (width: height)
- Panel brightness: 350cd / m²
- Contrast: 800: 1 (Min) (transmission)
- Resolution: 1920X1080, up to 1080p
- Viewing angle: 170 degrees wide viewing angle
- Appearance size: 255mm x 164mmX28mm
- Working environment temperature: -30℃--+50℃
- Display mode: Constant black display, transmission type)
- Display color: 262K/16.7M (6-bit/6-bit+Hi-FRC)
- Response time: 13/12 (TYP) (Tr/Td) (ms)
1: Connect Raspberry Pi to use
Step 1: Please download the image of the latest version from Raspberry Pi's website.
Step 2: Download the compressed file to your PC and unpack it to get the image file.
Step 3: The TF card is connected to the PC and formatted using the SDFormatter software.
Step 4: Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
Step 5: After the programming is completed, then insert the TF card into the Raspberry Pi.
Step 6: Connect the HDMI interface of the 10.1-inch screen to the HDMI interface of the Raspberry Pi,
Step 7: Connect the 12V/2A power adapter to the DC interface on the screen. Then power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for a few seconds to display normally.
2：Use as PC Monitor
Step 1: Connect the computer HDMI output signal to the display's HDMI interface by using the HDMI cable.
Step 2: Connect the 12V/2A power adapter to the DC interface on the screen.
Step 3: Then it can display normally.