SF133 13.3 Inch IPS 1920X1080 Monitor Dual HDMI PortablePS3 PS4 Gaming Screen
The SF133 13.3 inch Full HD LED monitor, with Dual HDMI interface, is optimized for the finest image and color quality. This approach extends to the sturdy stand and slim profile without compromising style in ensuring stability and durability. Splendid Video Intelligence Technology enhances color, brightness, contrast, and sharpness to provide optimal viewing. IPS provides advanced in-plane switching technology for premium color performance at any viewing angle. Crafted with stylish slim bezels, this screen creates a sophisticated look while keeping things nice and compact. Minimize distractions and create a multi-panel configuration with slim bezel monitors. Compatible with PS3 PS4 XBOX360 Raspberry pi, industrial equipment, car audio and video, car headrest, medical equipment display.
- Full HD LED monitor, with dual HDMI interface, optimized for the finest image and color quality.
- Support audio speaker with built-in high-quality loudspeakers.
- IPS LED Technology Display with an aluminum material design. More durable for usage.
- Display Technology: LED Display
- Screen Size: 13.3 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16: 9 (width: height)
- Panel brightness: 400cd / m²
- Contrast: 800: 1 (Min) (transmission)
- Resolution: 1920X1080, up to 1080p
- Viewing angle: 170 degrees wide viewing angle
- Working environment temperature: -30℃--+50℃
- Display mode: Constant black display, transmission type
- Display color: 262K/16.7M (6-bit/6-bit+Hi-FRC)
- Response time: 5ms
- Speaker parameters: 8Ω 2W
1: Connect Raspberry Pi to use
Step 1: Please download the image of the latest version from Raspberry Pi's website.
Step 2: Download the compressed file to your PC and unpack it to get the .Img file.
Step 3: The TF card is connected to the PC and formatted using the SDFormatter software.
Step 4: Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
Step 5: After the programming is completed, then insert the TF card into the Raspberry Pi.
Step 6: Connect the Mini HDMI interface of the 13.3-inch display to the HDMI interface of the Raspberry Pi.
Step 7: Use the Type C cable to power the screen with 5V/2A. Power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for a few seconds to display normally.
2：Use as PC Monitor
Step 1: Connect the computer HDMI output signal to the display's Mini HDMI interface by using the HDMI cable.
Step 2: Use the Type C cable to power the screen with 5V/2A.