This Lora module uses RP2040 as the main controller and RA-08H module provides LoRa transmission and reception functions. It supports LoRa point-to-point transparent transmission and LoRaWAN network. When combined with four types of Crowtail sensor modules (Ax2/Dx2/IICx1/UARTx1), it can quickly build a Lora node. Additionally, we provide two firmware versions for 868/915MHZ to meet different usage needs.
To facilitate outdoor use, this module has a built-in lithium battery charging and discharging circuit, and an interface that supports solar panel charging, making it easy to set up and use the node outdoors.
The Lora RA-08H node module has six interfaces that can be used with commonly used sensors such as temperature and humidity, air quality, light, PM2.5, etc., providing convenience for quickly building a Lora weather station, as well as for projects related to smart homes, smart factories, and smart logistics. In addition, we have introduced a 20-pin header and added a double-row pin header in the accessories, which allows you to choose whether to solder it or not, supporting more development options. RA-08H supports programming in both Arduino and MicroPython, making it easy for users to achieve rapid and agile development.
Connect with Crowtail Sensors
It can be connected with 150+ types of Crowtail modules to complete more interesting projects.
- Uses RP2040 as the main controller, with two 32-bit ARM Cortex M0+ processor cores (dual-core), and provides more powerful performance
- Integrates the RA-08H module with 128KB Flash, 16KB SRAM, supports frequency band: 803MHZ-930MHZ
- Abundant external interface resources, compatible with 150+ kinds of Crowtail series modules
- Supports both Lora point-to-point transparent transmission and the use of LoraWAN network
- Compatible with Arduino/MicroPython, easy to carry out different projects
Raspberry Pi chip RP2040, built-in 264KB SRAM, onboard 4MB Flash
Dual Core Arm Cortex-M0+ @ 133MHz
RA-08H Supports frequency band
RA-08H Support Interface
External antenna, SMA interface or IPEX first-generation interface
Working input voltage
- 1x Lora RA-08H Node Board
- 1x Lora Antenna (868Mhz/915Mhz)
- 1x Pin Header
- 1x USB Cable
Wiki & External links