The flame sensor can be used to detect fire or other wavelength at 760 nm ~ 1100 nm light. In the fire-fighting robot game, the flame plays an important role in the probe, which can be used as the robot's eyes to find fire source or football. It can make use of fire-fighting robots, soccer robots.
It is very easy to use, you can use it with a pull-up resistor and the Arduino analog pins can get Analog value.you can also use it with our analog to digital module to output digital value.
The flame sensor's operating temperature is -25 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius, in the course of the flame it should be noted that the probe distance from the flame should not be too close in order to avoid damage.
- High Radiant Power LEDs.
- Superior Weather-resistance.
- 5mm UV Resistant Epoxy resin package.
- Color Transparent Type.
- Detection angle about 60 degrees.
- It can detect the flame and the light in the wavelength range from 760nm to 1100nm.
- Output 0 or 1 at digital port, output the analog voltage at analog port.
- Power dissipation is about 180mW.
- Operating Temperature at range from -25 to 85 degrees.
- Storage Temperature at range from -35 to 100 degrees.
- Lead soldering temperature is about 260 degrees, not more then 5second.
- DC forward current is about 100mA.
- DC forward voltage is about 1.8V.
Wiki & External links
Write Your Own Review