Let me tell you my experiences throughout the whole ordering process:
1) The employees at ELECROW always wrote in very good and understandable english, the business contact was professional and I always received an answer to open questions within 24h.
2) I ordered complete pcbs, ELECROW also purchased the components for me. I provided GERBER files and a BOM file. ELECROW found distributors for all components (even the "special" sensor IC).
3) ELECROW provided me a very detailed price list with all production steps individually priced. Very good!
4) I ordered on september 12th, 2015 the delivery arrived here (in Germany) on october 02nd, 2015. So that's fast!
5) The pcbs were properly shipped with all customs papers filled out properly so there were no issues with customs.
6) All pcbs look good and all are working properly. Everything o.k.. Smallest trace width 10mil (0.25mm), smallest via I used is 20mil (0.5mm).
7) Just one little drawback/mistake from ELECROW: When they sent me the pcbs they somehow unfortunately forgot the plastic housings for the pcbs (the housings were mentioned on the BOM and elecrow also purchased them, they simply forgot to put them in the shipment). This cost me another EUR 23.- (USD 30.-) for German customs... which, of course, was a little disappointing.
But other then that I am fully satisfied and would again order at ELECROW.