The monitor has a high resolution of 1920X1080 and displays crisp high-definition images. It can be connected to the Raspberry Pi, as well as Windows systems and game consoles such as PS4. In HD mode, it can automatically identify high-definition and signal sources, without manual settings.
Initialization is required when using this product with a Raspberry Pi.
Modify the config.txt file in the root directory of your SD card and add the following content to the tail:
- High-definition image quality: This product has a high resolution of 1920X1080 and displays clear high-definition images.
- Automatic identification function: Professional display methods such as PS3, PS4, xbox360, mobile phones, iPhone mac mini game consoles, etc., can automatically identify high definition and signal sources in HD mode, no artificial settings required.
- Built-in Stereo Speakers: Built-in 2x5w stereo speakers with good sound quality and external 3.5mm headphone audio output.
- Screen size: 13.3 inches
- Physical resolution: 1920*1080
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 (width: height)
- Panel brightness: 400cd/㎡
- Contrast: 800:1
- Viewing angle: IPS wide viewing angle
- LCD appearance size: 305.35*187.82mm
- Display mode: IPS, normally black display, transparent
- 1x 13.3 inch display x 1
- 1x Rack
- 1x 12A3V power adapter
- 1x HDMI-compatible HD cable