ESP-12F WiFi module is a security technology developed by Letter to the module integrated core processor ESP8266 smaller package size tensilica L106 industry-leading ultra low power 32-bit MCU micro, with the 16 compact mode, Clock speed support 80 MHz, 160 MHz, supports the RTOS, integrated Wi-Fi MAC/BB/RF/PA/LNA, on-board antenna.
The module supports standard IEEE802.11 b/g/n protocol, a complete TCP/IP protocol stack. Users can use the modules for an existing device to add networking, or building a separate network controller.
ESP8266 is high integration wireless SOCs, designed for space and power constrained mobile platform designers. It provides unsurpassed ability to embed Wi-Fi capabilities within other systems, or to function as a standalone application, with the lowest cost, and minimal space requirement.
ESP8266EX offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution; it can be used to host the application or to offload Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
When ESP8266EX hosts the application, it boots up directly from an external flash. In has integrated cache to improve the performance of the system in such applications.
Alternately, serving as a Wi-Fi adapter, wireless internet access can be added to any micro controllerbased design with simple connectivity (SPI/SDIO or I2C/UART interface).
ESP8266EX is among the most integrated WiFi chip in the industry; it integrates the antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low noise receive amplifier, filters, power management modules, it requires minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area. ESP8266EX also integrates an enhanced version of Tensilica’s L106 Diamond series 32-bit processor, with on-chip SRAM, besides the Wi-Fi functionalities. ESP8266EX is often integrated with external sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs; codes for such applications are provided in examples in the SDK.
- 802.11 b/g/n
- Integrated low power 32-bit MCU
- Integrated 10-bit ADC
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- Supports antenna diversity
- Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz, support WPA/WPA2
- Support STA/AP/STA+AP operation modes
- Support Smart Link Function for both Android and iOS devices
- SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, IRDA, PWM, GPIO
- STBC, 1x1 MIMO, 2x1 MIMO
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation and 0.4s guard interval
- Deep sleep power <10uA, Power down leakage current < 5uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- +20dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- Operating temperature range -40C ~ 85C
- FCC, CE, and ROSH certified
- Certificates: FCC/CE/ROSH
- WiFi Protocles：802.11 b/g/n
- Frequency Range：2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Peripheral Bus：UART/HSPI/I2C/I2S/Ir Remote Contorl/GPIO/PWM
- Operating Voltage ：3.0V-3.6V
- Operating Current: Average value: 80mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°~125°
- Ambient Temperature Range: Normal temperature
- Package Size: 16mm*24mm*3mm
- External Interface: N/A`
- Wi-Fi mode: station/softAP/SoftAP+station
- Security: WPA/WPA2
- Encryption: WEP/TKIP/AES
- Firmware Upgrade: UART Download / OTA (via network) / download and write firmware via host
- Support software Development: Supports Cloud Server Development / SDK for custom firmware development
- Network Protocols: IPv4, TCP/UDP/HTTP/FTP
- User Configuration: AT Instruction Set, Cloud Server, Android/iOS APP
- ESP-12F Wifi Module (ESP8266) x1
Wiki & External links