Arduino Sensor Shield V4.0 let us to build electronics projects just as easy as piling bricks. It can connect to various modules like sensors, servos, relays, buttons, potentiometers. Just plug & play.
Each functional module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the Sensor Shield, connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing already.
Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, make the connections easier, secure and more professional looking.
- Standard Shield designed, compatible with arduino and arduino compatible microcontroller boards
- Analog/Digital inputs with VCC/GND
- Digital IO port 13 ports prepared to digital modules or servos
- Analog IO Port 6 ports prepared to analog sensor input
- Buckled Communication Port - selectable between I2C and UART
- Dimension:67.9 * 56.8mm
- Arduino Sensor shield PCBA x1;