The perfect way to add USB ports and network connectivity to your Raspberry Pi Zero or Model A+. We've tested heaps of these adapters and this one is by far the best!
As we all know, raspberry pi zero just has a single usb port, expand the connectivity of your Pi allowing you to connect keyboards, mice, WiFi dongles, and other USB devices while also having a super-handy Ethernet port for wired network connectivity. It is robustly constructed with good cable strain relief. You can expect around 12MB/s through put from the Ethernet port. Surely it also work perfect with other versions of raspberry pi and our PC. Expand your usb port and ethernet port by pluging it into your devices
And if you want to use with Pi Zero, you also need this USB OTG Host Cable.
- Compact and lightweight
- Three port bus-powered USB 2.0 hub
- Strong enclosure with cable strain relief
- USB 10/100 Ethernet adapter (~12MB/s on the Raspberry Pi)
- Support TCP/IP, NetBEUI,IPX/SPX
- Low power consumption
- Ethernet support 10/100 Mbps high-speed transmission
- Size:77mm(l) x 38mm(w) x 14mm(h)
- Port: Three port USB HUB with one port USB Network
- Three Port USB Hub with Ethernet for Raspberry Pi Zero x1
- DVD x 1
Write Your Own Review