- Dimensionsmm * mm
- PCB Qty
- Different Design
- PCB Thickness
- Castellated Hole
- PCB Color
- Text Color
- Surface Finish
- Copper Weight
- PCB StencilNO
- Gerber File
- PCB-Cost USD$0.00
- Production Time
1. Gerber Files Required
|Solder Stop Mask top:||pcbname.GTS|
|Solder Stop Mask Bottom:||pcbname.GBS|
|Mechanical layer :||pcbname.GML|
- (1)For 24H/48H rush service, if you place an order on Dec. 12th,2017, we will ship your order on Dec. 14th,2017/Dec. 15th,2017.It means the time between you place an order and delivery is one/two day. For 72H and 96H rush service, it is a three days and four days interval. The time you receive the package is decided on the shipping method you selected.
- (2) All the rush orders will be delayed one day if this order should be shipping on Sunday. If the day is legal holiday, the order should be postponded to the holiday later. You can refer our website announcement to make a reasonable arrangement.
|Available Color||Green, Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Black|
|Silk Screen||White, Black (For White Solder Mask only)|
|Maximum Size||45cm X 120cm|
|Board Thickness||0.6mm,0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.6mm|
|Thickness Tolerance (t≥1.0mm)||± 10%|
|Thickness Tolerance (t<1.0mm)||± 0.1mm|
|Insulation Layer Thickness||0.075mm--5.00mm|
|Minimum PCB track||6mil (Recommend >8mil)|
|Minimum Track/Vias Space||6mil (Recommend >8mil)|
|Minimum pads Space||8mil|
|Minimum silkscreen text size||32mil|
|Out Layer Copper Thickness||1oz(35um)|
|Inner Layer Copper Thickness||17um|
|Drilling Hole (Mechanical)||0.3mm—6.35mm|
|Finish Hole (Mechanical)||0.8mm—6.35mm|
|Drill Diameter Tolerance (unplated)||0.05mm|
|Drill Diameter Tolerance (plated)||0.1mm|
|Outline Tolerance (Mechanical)||
|Solder Mask Type||Photosensitive ink|
|SMT min Solder Mask Width||0.2mm|
|Min Solder Mask Clearance||0.2mm|
|Solder Mask Thickness||15um|
|Surface Finish||HASL, HASL (Lead Free), ENIG|
- (1)For one layer PCB, please leave a comment to tell us that make the board with mask one side or make it with mask both side.
- (2) Board outline must be included at least in one layer if there isn't GML/GKO layer.
- (3) Gerber “RS-274-X” is the sole format for fabrication, but we can help you to output gerber from other formats, they are “BRD”, “PCBdoc”, “LAY6”.
- (4) All the holes will be plated by default, if you need some holes not plated, please name the non-plated holes as pcb.name-NPTH.txt and leave a comment.
- (5) For the stencil, we skip through-hole component pads and all drills (holes) by default except the fiducial, so you need to leave a message to us if you need to make the holes of the GTP and GBP.
For V-cut, the minimum size of the whole panel is 8*8cm, not sub-PCB. V-cut is a straight and uninterrupted line, the mini spacing between 2 V-cut line is 2mm, and different thickness has different request. For 1.6mm thickness boards, V-cut line must has 1mm spacing with the edge of boards; for 1.0mm thickness should be 0.7mm. Customer can add the V-cut line in the GKO layer or the silkscreen layer, and should remark that there is V-cut line in silkscreen layer.
6. Wiki & External links
- Eagle Design Rule
- Eagle CAM file
- Elecrow service Wiki
- Q&A for Elecrow PCB service
- Customer Review of our PCB manufacturing