This kit includes a USB OTG Host cable, 2x20 Male header strip, 2x20 Male header strip(right angle), 2x20 Female Header, 2x20 Female Header (right angle), Mini HDMI-compatible to HDMI-compatible Adapter, GPIO kit, and Acrylic Case Protector for Raspberry Pi Zero W. The Raspberry Pi Zero is a simplified Raspberry Pi version, so it also streamlined the USB, HDMI-compatible, GPIO interface, with this kit we can expand the interface.
The USB OTG Host Cable is not only a USB A Plug but also has a Socket on the end. With this cable, you can connect Pi to a mouse, keyboard, or any USB device. When you use the cable, you also need drivers on the device for there is no microcontroller or electronics inside. It is a good choice for you to choose the 2x20 Male header strip to add pins to 2x20 holes in a PCB. When you use this to plug in Pi HATs, and GPIO cables, it would be a normal Pi. It will be easier for you to plug the Pi right into the T-Cobbler with 2x20 Female Header. The cute Mini HDMI-compatible Adapter is so useful when you convert any mini HDM-compatibleI plug to a normal HDMI-compatible plug so that you can use any of your classic HDMI-compatible cables.
A tiny and lovely clear acrylic enclosure for the newest raspberry pi zero W. It is designed to be beautiful, light, and easy to assemble. Perfect for any use (but especially for those who want to carry their Pi around in their pocket!). This enclosure is only compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero W! The case is as minimal as it gets coming in just two pieces of acrylic that are secure with four screws. Made of crystal-clear acrylic, this case keeps the Pi Zero W secure. There are two USB holes and one cooling hole, you can use all of the connectors on the edges of the Pi: mini HDMI-compatible, micro SD slot, micro USB power, and micro USB port. There's also a cut-out to allow a 2x20-pin header to be soldered onto the Pi Zero W.
The GPIO extension kit is used for extending the GPIO interface on Raspberry Pi B+, it helps you break out all those tasty power, GPIO, I2C, and SPI pins from the 40 pin header of Raspberry Pi B+ onto a breadboard.
- It can expand the USB, HDMI-compatible, and a GPIO interface.
- Can convert any mini HDMI-compatible plug to a normal HDMI-compatible plug so that you.
- It can use any of your classic HDMI-compatible cables.
- Keep Raspberry Pi Zero safe.
- The length of USB OTG Host cable: 16.3cm.
- The dimension of Mini HDMI-compatible to HDMI-compatible Adapter: 35mm x 20mm x 12mm.
- The weight of USB OTG Host cable: 11g.
- The weight of 2x20 Male header strip: 2.1g.
- The weight of Mini HDMI-compatible to HDMI-compatible Adapter: 8g.
- The length of GPIO extending kit: 19cm.
- Top Piece of Acrylic Case Protector: 65.6mm x 23.1mm x 3.2mm / 2.58" x 0.91" x 0.13".
- Bottom Piece of Acrylic Case Protector: 65.5mm x 30.5mm x 3mm / 2.58" x 1.2" x 0.12".
- Color of Acrylic Case Protector: Transparent.
- USB OTG Host cable x 1.
- 2x20 Male header strip x 1.
- 2x20 Male header strip(right angle) x 1.
- 2x20 Female Header x 1.
- 2x20 Female Header (right angle) x 1.
- Mini HDMI-compatible to HDMI-compatible Adapter x 1.
- GPIO extending kit x 1.
- Acrylic Case Protector for Raspberry Pi Zero W x 1.
Wiki & External links
Write Your Own Review