The Ethernet Shield connects your Arduino device to the internet in mere minutes. Just plug this module onto your Arduino board, connect it to your network with an RJ45 cable (not included) and follow a few simple instructions to start controlling your world through the internet.
The Ethernet controller of this Ethernet Shield is W5200. it is twice the buffer size of W5100 and support for up to eight simultaneous TCP/UDP connections. There is an onboard micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network. Thanks to a lowered RJ45 pot, you can flexibly add most shields on top of this Ethernet Shield.
- Standard Shield that Arduino, Mega, Crowduino Compatible
- High speed Ethernet controller W5200 with internal 32K buffer
- With Micro SD card for storing large amounts of data
- Connection with Arduino on SPI port
- Support up to eight simultaneous TCP/UDP connections
- Lowered RJ45 Ethernet jack
- long wire-wrap headers extend through the shield
|Supported SD||Micro SD card(More than 2G is not guaranteed)||/|
- Ethernet Shield PCBA x1;