The Light sensor module uses the GL5516 photoresistor to detect the light intensity of the environment. The resistance of the sensor decreases when the light intensity of the environment increases. The chip LMV358 is used as a voltage follower to enable you get a accurate data.
Write Your Own Review
- Super Light RGB LED ModuleSpecial Price $0.90 was $1.80
- Solar Energy Rechargeable Flash Taillight for BicycleSpecial Price $2.00 was $4.00
- 10% OFF! Wall Light Two-Channel Capacitive Switch(EU Standard)Special Price $12.74 was $25.48
- Photoresistance Sensor ModuleSpecial Price $1.00 was $2.00
- Basic 16x2 Character LCD - RGB Backlight 5VSpecial Price $7.40 was $14.80