Easy Pulse mikro is a new addition to Embedded Lab's Easy Pulse Sensor series. The work mikro signifies that it’s an add-on board in mikro bus form factor, which enables easy integration with mikroElektronika‘s numerous development boards. Similar to our original Easy Pulse V1.1 and Easy Pulse Plugin , it also operates on the principle of transmittance photoplethysmography applied to fingertip using infrared sensors.
Easy Pulse mikro provides all necessary instrumentation and amplification on board to detect the cardiovascular pulse signal from the fingertip. The output is a nice and clean analog PPG waveform routed to the AN pin of the mikroBus connector.
· Compatible with mikroBus socket.
· Filtered and amplified analog PPG signal output
· On board potentiometer for adjusting amplifier gain, if needed (rotate clock-wise for increasing gain)
· On board LED for indicating heart beat. It flashes synchronously with the heart beat on detecting the pulse from fingertip.
· Easy Pulse mikro instrumentation board x1
· Transmittance PPG pulse sensor x 1