The Leonard GPRS/GSM is an integrated board which based on the Leonardo. It composed of SIM800C, Leonardo, relay switches and so on. The SIM800C receives phone message by GSM phone network. What’s more, the system provides four switches interfaces so that you can compatible with your design easily, and it also can connect USB power with a single charger. The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT can receive message to control and operate relay switches by GSM phone network anytime and anywhere, and it can receive information with any phone card.
The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT Board can be applied to remote control industrial motor, smart home and remote control locks.
- Quad-Band 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/12
- Micro SIM card
- 8-bit AVR MCU
- GPRS/GSM function
- Power Interface：USB，DC
- Working temperature: -30°C to +85 °C
- Size: 9.5cm x 6.5cm
- Input voltage: 0-45v (DC)
- The output point for the load: 2A (under 25 degrees)
- The Leonardo GPRS/GSM IOT Board x 1
Wiki & External links
Write Your Own Review