This smart fan and power expansion board are designed for DIY makers, especially for Raspberry Pi lover, it is compatible with Raspberry Pi 3/ 2B/ B+. Built-in temperature sensor, with active cooling fan, you can control flexibly the ON/OFF of mini fan via I2C command and GPIO programming. The fan can be controlled by hardware PWM. There are two channel outputs, OUT1 for external device, such as servo, motor, robots, mechanical arm, intelligent card etc, OUT2 for Raspberry Pi.
It can be used for robots, robotics arms, smart cars, smart controls, servo controls, etc.
- output interface (HT3.96) can be programmed via GPIO programming to control the output of power supply.
- Max current from OUT2 is up to 4A if the OUT1 be closed; it dosen’t allowed programming control, it will be output to raspberry pi directly if the switch is turned on.
- Cooling fan can be replaced, you can refer to the fan specifications.
- Width voltage input: 6v-14v with power switch.
- Output: DC 5V Max, 4A.
- Maximum current of output interface HT3.96: 2A
- Temperature range and accuracy: -25 ℃ ~ + 100 ℃ when the ± 2 ℃ -55 ℃ ~ +125 ℃ when the ± 3 ℃
- Side length (fan): 30mm
- Thickness (fan): 7mm
- Raspberry Pi Power Expansion Board x 1
- Cooling Smart Fan (with screws) x 1
- HT3.96-2P male head x 1
- Install screw pack x 1
Wiki & External links