This LoRa 433MHz module designed by AI-THINKER, which based on the chip SX1278. The SX1278 RF module is mainly used for long-range spread spectrum communication. It can resist Minimize current consumption. Thanks to SEMTECH's patented LoRa™ modulation technology, the SX1278 has a high sensitivity of -148 dBm with a power output of +20 dBm, a long transmission distance and high reliability. At the same time, compared with the traditional modulation technology, LoRa™ Modulation technology in anti-blocking and selection also has obvious advantages, to solve the traditional design can not take into account the distance, interference and power consumption.
- LoRa™ Modulation technology
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs. V supply
- High sensitivity: down to -148dBm
- Half-duplex SPI communication
- Programmable bit rates up to 300kbps
- Supports FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRa ™ and OOK modulation modes
- 127dB RSSI dynamic range
- Automatic RF signal detection, CAD mode and very high speed AFC
- Packet engine with CRC up to 256 bytes
- Small footprint dual-row stamp-hole patch package
- Shielded housing
- Spring Antenna
- Automated Meter Reading.
- Home and Building Automation.
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems.
- Industrial Monitoring and Control.
- Long range Irrigation Systems.
- SX1278 LoRa Module 433M 10KM x1
- Antenna x 1
Wiki & External links
Write Your Own Review