This is a module that allows the TTL interface of the microcontroller to be transferred to the RS485 module. It is generally used for industrial automation. This module adds lightning protection design and anti-jamming design. When we use it in the field and carry out long distance transmission, we can Connect the GND end of the module to the ground so that lightning protection and anti-interference can be achieved.
It uses a standard 2.54 mm pitch design. If you want to make the second development will be more convenient. It has 120 ohm matching resistance, shorted R0 can, it is recommended that users in the long distance transmission shorted.
It supports communication between multiple microcontrollers, allowing up to 128 devices on the bus. It can be hot-swappable, in order to prevent signal interference, it carried out a large area of copper, the effect is very good.
- 3.3V perfectly compatible with 5.0V power supply
- 3.3V and 5.0V signal perfectly compatible
- Working temperature range: -40 ℃ to + 85 ℃
- Transmission distance up to kilometers (with 850 meters of 2 * 1.5 cable to do the test, it is recommended to use in the 800 meters, more than 800 meters, please add repeaters)
- Semi-hole process design, the thickness of 0.8mm, makes it easy to use as a combo board, it can also be welded terminal use
- Has RXD, TXD signal lights to observe send and receive status
- Communication method：Half duplex
- TTL to RS485 converter module x 1