Turbidity modules are sensor modules that measure impurities in water. It measures suspended solids in water by measuring changes in total suspended solids (TSS).
It measures the light transmittance and scattering rate of suspended particles in water by measuring changes in total suspended solids (TSS). As the TTS increases, the liquid turbidity level increases.
Turbidity sensors can use for water quality measurements in rivers and streams, wastewater and effluent measurements, sediment transport studies, and laboratory measurements.
- Low power consumption
- Only 3 pins needed, save I/O resources
- Output mode optional, support analog output and digital output
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Current: 40mA (MAX)
- Response Time: <500ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100M (Min)
- Output Method: Analog
- Analog output: 0-4.5V
- Digital Output: High/Low level signal (you can adjust the threshold value by adjusting the potentiometer)
- Operating Temperature: 5℃~90 ℃
- 1x Turbidity Sensor Module
- 1x Turbidity Sensor Probe
- 1x Cable