LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT for RPI PRD
The LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT is a Raspberry Pi expansion board that connects the SX1302-based LR1302 LoRaWAN gateway module to a Raspberry Pi (up to Raspberry Pi 5). It also integrates a GPS module and RTC real-time clock to improve the timing and positioning accuracy of the LR1302 module.
In addition to supporting the mini-PCIe form factor of the LR1302 gateway module, the LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT for RPI automatically configures the standard 52-pin gold finger to the Raspberry Pi GPIO connector with a 40-pin compatible header. This simplifies the development process for users to integrate with Raspberry Pi, making it easier to add LR1302 functionality to Raspberry Pi. In addition, it comes with a cooling fan that can effectively dissipate heat for the Raspberry Pi and improve the performance of the Raspberry Pi.
By using the LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT with the LR1302 Gateway Module and a Raspberry Pi, users can build a complete and compact LoRaWAN wireless communication gateway. The SX1302 chip of LR1302 gateway module supports LoRaWAN and LoRa protocols, which enable wireless transmission over long distances.
It provides reliable communication solutions for smart agriculture, smart cities and other IoT scenarios.
- Compatibility: Standard Pi Hat shape, specially designed for Raspberry Pi, compatible with up to Raspberry Pi 5;
- GPS module& RTC: Integrated GPS module and RTC clock, providing location information acquisition, positioning and RTC real-time clock functions;
- Simplified integration: Supports converting the standard 52-pin gold finger configuration to match the Raspberry Pi GPIO connector with a 40-pin compatible connector, simplifying the integration process on the Raspberry Pi;
- Built-in fan: Built-in cooling fan module, which can effectively dissipate heat for the Raspberry Pi;
- Compact design: The compact size allows the LR1302 LoRaWAN HAT for RPI to be easily integrated into the Raspberry Pi, saving space.
- LoRaWAN gateway device/hotspot development
- Long range wireless communication application development
- Any Raspberry Pi based learning and experimentation
- LoRa and LoRaWAN application studies and research
|40 Pin Header or USB
|Raspberry Pi 40-Pin Headers
|Support Raspberry Pi 4 B / Support Raspberry Pi 3 A+/B/B+ / Support Raspberry Pi 2 B / Support Raspberry Pi A+/B+ / Support Raspberry Pi Zero/Zero W
|52 Pin Mini-PCIe Header
|Suport GPS L1, GLONASS L1, BeiDou B1