Crowtail- Base Shield
The Crowtail- Base Shield plugs into Arduino and is the foundation of the Crowtail system. ALL I/O ports of the Arduino are exposed and adapted into Crowtail connectors which include digital I/O,analog I/O,and specialized ports(I2C，UART).
- Arduino UNO and Duemilanove compatible
- Compatible with all Crowtail modules
- 11 Digital connectors (D2-D12)
- 6 Analog connectors (A0-A5)
- 2 I2C sockets
- NO SPI socket
- UART/D0-D1 connector
- ISP/ICSP header
- Green Power indicator LED
- Right angle reset button with red LED reset indicator
- Stacking connectors
- Simplified screen printing
The purpose of the base shield is to allow easy connection of any microprocessor input and output pins to the Crowtail units. For a more detailed examination of the Base Board, please refer to the following diagram:
D port:Digital I/O port.
A port:Analog I/O port.
U port:UART port.
I port:IIC port.
This is a pecular interface logo of all the Crowtail products. It may you easy to differentiate which module is connect to the digital port or other port.