Crowbits-Photo Electric Counter
The Photo Electric Counter is a digital input module, it converts the optical signal into the electric signal. Due to the U-shaped design of the photoelectric sensor, it can be used as a mini door with a counting function for your circuit.
- Digital input module
- Easy to use
- High sensitivity
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When an object is detected in the U-shaped slot, the LED behind it will light up.