2 inch IPS Module
- 2.0-inch color screen,support 65K color display,display rich colors
- 320X240 resolution, clear display
- IPS full view panel, super wide visual range
- Using the 4-line-SPI serial bus, it only takes a few IOs to illuminate the display
- Provide a rich STM32, C51 and MSP430 sample program
- Military-grade process standards, long-term stable work
- Provide underlying driver technical support
|Display Color||RGB 65K color|
|Power Supply||DC 12V 2A|
|Module Interface||4-line SPI interface|
|Active Area (AA area)||30.60x40.80 (mm)|
|Module PCB Size||36.48x61.12 (mm)|
|Angle of view||all angle|
|VCC power voltage||3.3V|
|Rough Weight(Package containing)||15g|
|1||GND||LCD Power ground|
|2||VCC||LCD power supply(3.3V)|
|3||SCL||LCD SPI bus clock signal|
|4||SDA||LCD SPI bus write data signal|
|5||RES||LCD reset control signal(Low level reset)|
|6||DC||LCD register / data selection control signal|
(Low level: register, high level: data)
|7||CS||LCD chip select control signal (low level enable)|
|8||BLK||LCD backlight control signal (high level lighting,|
if you do not need control, please connect 3.3V)
The LCD module hardware circuit comprises two parts: an LCD display control circuit and a backlight control circuit.
The LCD display control circuit is used to control the pins of the LCD, including control pins and data transfer pins.
if the backlight is not required to be be on and off, can be directly connected to the 3.3V if the backlight is not required to be be on and off, can be directly connected to the 3.3V power supply.
Crowduino Uno 2 inch IPS Module GND GND 5V VCC 13 SCL 11 SDA A4 RES A3 DC A2 CS A0 BLK
- STEP1 Download 2.0inch_SPI_Arduino_Demo.zip
- STEP2 Configure controller board&communication port
- On top of the Arduino IDE, click “Tools>Board>” and select “Arduino Uno” from the available options
- Select the COM port that indicates Arduino Uno. Please note that the actual numbers after the “COM” word will vary from computer to computer, so they could be different from the ones shown in the figure.
- STEP3 Install libraries :Unzip Install libraries.zip and copy folder "LCDWIKI_GUI" and "LCDWIKI_SPI" to the libraries directory under the Arduino installation directory
- STEP6 After the program is downloaded, run it directly and observe the running status. If it can be displayed normally, the program runs successfully
You can list you question here or contact with email@example.com for technology support.