The collision sensor is a digital input module, it is based on the collision component, which has high sensitivity and can detect any collision movement.
- Digital input module
- Easy to use
- High sensitivity
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When you hit the sensor with your hand, the LED behind it will light up.