The DC motor is a digital output module, it’s a rotary electrical machine that converts direct current electrical energy into mechanical energy. Use the DC motor, you can make your projects spin, turn and twist.
- Easy to use
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an input module, such as Crowbits-Button.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Turn on the power.
1)Set the toggle switch on the DC Motor board to F, when you press and hold the button, you can see that the DC motor is rotating forward;
2)Set the toggle switch on the DC Motor board to R, when you press and hold the button, you can see the DC motor reverse.