The electromagnet is a digital output module, it is a type of magnet in which the magnetic field is produced by an electric current. Equipped with this feature, you can make a mini device for picking up and moving magnetic material.
- Easy to use
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an input module, such as Crowbits-Switch.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Turn on the power. When you press the button of the self-locking switch, the LED of Crowbits-Electromagnet board will light up.
4. Then let it absorb the magnetic screw, and you'll see that the screw attaches to the electromagnet. When you release the self-locking switch, the screw on the electromagnet will fall off.