The hall sensor is a digital input module that is used to measure the magnitude of a magnetic field, it converts the change of magnetic field into a change in output voltage.
- Digital input module
- Easy to use
- High sensitivity
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When the sensor detects N polar magnetic field, the LED behind it will light up.