Crowbits-IR Reflective Sensor
The IR reflective sensor is a digital input module, it acts like a pair of eyes inside your circuit, it senses objects around it and takes action. In real life, the IR reflective sensor is often used as car tracking devices.
- Easy to use
- Digital input module
- Obstacle Detection
- Compact disk players, Copiers, Game machines
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When the sensor detects an object, the LED behind it will light up.