The logic Input is a small and convenient way to input digital logic commands (high or low) into your circuit. The logic input has two states, logic low and logic high (1 and 0). The number 0 on the board means logic low-level, the number 1 means logic high-level. When sliding the switch to 1, it will output a logic high-level signal. Otherwise, slide the switch to 0, it will output a logic low-level signal.
- Single input port.
- Single output port.
- Output indicator.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply; An input module, such as Crowbits-Logic input; An extension module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Turn on the power. When sliding the switch to 0, the LED lights off.
4. When sliding the switch to 1, the LED light.