The potentiometer is an analog input module, it acts like a variable resistor, it controls your circuit through adjusting the resistance in the whole circuit.
- Analog input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- The range of resistance of the potentiometer: 0~5KΩ
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. Rotate the rheostat, you can see that the LED will have a progressive effect of darkening or brightening.