The pressure sensor is an analog input module, it is a touch-activated sensor. The pressure sensor controls your circuit by how much pressure you put on it.
- Analog input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Range of forces: 0.2N to 20N (100g~10KG)
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Turn on the power. Press the sensor slowly and you will see that the LED behind it will gradually light up.