The touch sensor is a digital input module, it’s a capacitive touch sensor. The touch sensor only has to be touched by an object to operate, it can be used as a touch switch.
- Low power consumption
- Digital input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When the sensor detects a hand touch, the LED behind it will light up.