The vibration sensor is a digital input module, it senses the vibration from the environment, then transfers the vibration signal to the output module, it can be used as a vibrate switch.
- Digital input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When the vibration sensor detects a vibration, the LED will light up.