The light sensor is an analog input module, it controls your circuit with light. The light sensor measures the light intensity to know how dark or bright the environment is to activate your circuit.
- Light-control switch
- Analog input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power.
- When you place the sensor in a place with strong light, the LED connected behind will not light.
- when you place the sensor in a place with weak light, the LED connected behind will light up.