The PIR sensor is a digital input module, it's an electronic sensor that measures infrared light radiating from objects in its field of view. It's often used in PIR-based motion detectors.
- Digital input module
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and an output module, such as Crowbits-LED.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure, but the signal feet of the input module and the output module must be connected.
3. Then, turn on the power. When the sensor detects someone moving, the LED behind it lights up.