The servo control is a digital input module that used to control the servo. The servo is a type of motor that can rotate at a certain angle, the rotation direction and angle can be controlled by the servo control.
- Digital input module
- Easy to use
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V DC
- Supply mode: Crowbits Power Module
- Angle range: -90 degrees to 90 degrees
- Dimensions: 31.5(L)*24.5(W)*13(H) mm
1. You also need to prepare a power module, such as Crowbits-Power Supply, and a servo.
2. The connection mode is shown in the figure.
3. Turn on the power. You could press "Mode" key to select the working mode.
- Manual: This is a manual mode, you could turn the rheostat to control the rotation of the servo.
- Origin: This is back to the origin mode. When you switch this mode, the servo will return to the origin.
- Auto: This is an automatic mode, which automatically controls the rotation of the servo.